Custom Test Solutions
Developing & supplying innovative bespoke test solutions
Testworks Electronics has been developing and supplying innovative custom test solutions since 2001.
Over this time, we have seen the custom test solutions market expand significantly with manufacturers’ in-house test capabilities becoming increasingly limited, coupled with the growing preference by businesses to outsource the majority of their non-core technical activities.
Testworks Electronics has built an impressive wealth of test hardware and test application software expertise. We can provide your business with a genuine ‘one-stop’ test capability for all custom test requirements, including software development and system integration.
Our experience includes developing complete automated test solutions in markets such as Aerospace and Defence, Medical, Automotive, Marine Navigation, Industrial Control & Safety, AC/DC Drive Technology and Wireless Communications, with technologies including RF and high voltage/power applications.
We have full hardware design and software development expertise in-house, with specialities covering system integration, ‘build-to-print’, including obsolescence management and high voltage/high power testing.
We are proud to be a National Instruments Silver Alliance Partner with certified LabVIEW developers in-house, and a Beckhoff Automation integrator.
Further capabilities include design and manufacture of test fixtures, subcontract test services and fixture maintenance services.
Experts in Custom Test Solutions
- Fully customised hardware and software solutions
- Electronic, electrical, mechanical design &test software development
- National Instruments LabVIEW & TestStand test software applications
- PXI, CompactDAQ & CompactRIO solutions
- Build to-print capability, including obsolescence management
- Replacement and automation of manual/obsolete/legacy test systems, including reverse-engineering
- Cabinet, rack and system build
- Test design enhancements/improvements
- Functional test fixtures including RF and interlocked safety enclosures
- Control systems and panels
- Data acquisition solutions
- Hipot/insulation & high power test automation
- Automated hipot testing up to 5kV
- Experience in testing units up to 100kW
- Boundary Scan applications (JTAG Technologies)