Taking your initial concept and turning it into reality.
With over 30 years of experience in electronic and product design, Testworks Electronics can take your design concept and turn it into reality.
Our engineers have a wealth of experience in product design, covering complex analogue and digital electronic systems development with associated schematic design, simulation and PCB layout activities.
Experts in electronics design
- Electronic and product design
- Casing and moulding
- From initial concept to final product
- PCB development and layout
- Precision analogue, DSP
- Bluetooth LE, GSM, RFID, IoT
- WiFi, Ethernet, microwave, fibre optics
- Satellite – Iridium and Inmarsat
Our electronics design projects have been diverse in nature, covering applications from domestic rainwater harvesting and a golf/putting simulator to industrial glue controllers and navigational positioning systems for geophysical surveys. We have experience in analogue and digital techniques, including DSP, precision A-to-D and D-to-A conversion, RF, fibre-optic and extremely low-power applications including Bluetooth LE.
Microcontroller-Based Design with Full PCB Development
TestWorks Group has extensive experience in microcontroller and microprocessor-based design, allowing us to provide a flexible solution for a multitude of different applications.
Applications include hospital bed/mattress controllers, industrial glue controllers, drug delivery systems and coin dispensers.
Experts in Microcontroller-based Design
- Full microcontroller & microprocessor design capabilities in-house
- ARM Cortex M3, STM32, MSP430 and similar
- CAN bus integration
- PIC development
- Bluetooth LE via Cypress PSOC